A lot of people deal with face skin issues like acne, moles, blackheads etc. They can be irritating and are mostly caused by hormonal imbalances, poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle and excessive sun exposure.
Since commercial skin care cosmetic products are very expensive, one can always try something natural, instead.
“Metdaan_970x250_970x90_728x90_300x250_336x280_320x50_320x100_1″ align=”center” data-refresh-time=”6″ data-view-percentage=”0″ data-google-query-id=”CP2j4f3Cw9gCFckR0wodLVAL1w”>
Read up on the most effective natural treatments for common skin problems:
The most effective things for your moles are garlic, apple cider vinegar and a mixture of baking soda and castor oil.
- Cut a garlic clove in half and apply it on the mole. Secure it with some tape and then leave it for four hours. Repeat this daily.
- Apple cider vinegar is also very good for moles. Just soak a cotton ball in it and then apply it to your mole. Cover it with a bandage and leave it for 8 hours.
- Another thing you could try is a mixture of baking soda and castor oil. Apply the paste, cover with a bandage and leave it until you wake up the next morning. Repeat this every night for a quicker improvement.
Skin tags mostly appear on the neck, chest, eyelids, armpits etc., and their cause is skin friction which can be eliminated with the help of apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and then apply it on the skin tag and leave it overnight.
- What could also work for your skin tags is the paste of baking soda and castor oil. Leave it on for a few hours and repeat three days in a row.
- Soak the cotton ball in some water, sprinkle it with some drops of tea tree oil and then apply it to your skin tag. Repeat.
Warts are caused by the HPV virus and appear everywhere on the body. They are skin colored, small, round and this is how you can remove them:
- Rub the inside of a banana peel on the warts every night for a few weeks.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it daily.
- Rub some honey, put a bandage on them and leave overnight.
- Cut a few garlic cloves and apply the juice on the warts twice per day.
These are usually caused by aging or overexposure to the sun’s rays and this is how to remove them in a safe way:
- Blend some onions and apply their juice to the wanted area. Leave for 15 minutes, then wash off.
- Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it to lighten the spots.
- Organic vitamin C serum rejuvenates the skin and eliminates dark spots.
- Aloe Vera gel helps when you apply on the dark spots. Leave it on for half an hour.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with grated horseradish. Apply the mixture on the spots for half an hour. Repeat daily.
Skin pores can be easily clogged up with excess oil and dirt which can cause acne and skin impurities. The best way to clean the pores is:
- Boil some water, lean over it with a towel over your head. Steam the face for 20 minutes and then rinse with some apple cider vinegar.
- Sugar scrubs are also a good way to clean the clogged pores. Mix lemon juice and sugar before rubbing the paste on the skin. Rinse it off with water.
* This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances.